• Available option for EH-3050 and EH-HD
• Locks automatically upon closing; then unlocks with a 1/8-turn of the handle when opening
• Auto-lock pins and non-lock pins are interchangeable between the EH-3050 and EH-HD (effective with all 2014 and later EH-3050 models)
• Simple and efficient lock design – the keyway is cast into the pin and the key is cast into the frame
Lab Tested – SAF-HOLLAND’s dedicated ISO certified Coupling Test Lab, located in Holland, Michigan, USA, has over 40 years of experience in static and dynamic testing of vehicle coupling systems.
Field Tested – Extensive, real-world testing is routinely performed during product development. For example, the new EH-HD was successfully field tested in cooperation with several major airlines.
INTERCHANGEABLE HANDLE SETTINGS
All EH models are shipped with handles mounted in the fold-down setting. To change to the other setting, simply remove the handle, turn 180°, and reinstall.
A standard feature for all non-lock and auto-lock pins. When the pin is raised to its full open position, a 1/8-turn of the handle will engage the hold-open position of the key / keyway.
• Frames receive a 6-stage phosphate pretreatment
prior to an epoxy power coat
finish. Standard colors are safety yellow or
white. Red is optionally available.
• Pins, springs and handles receive a thermal diffusion zinc coating from a dry, chromate free coating process. This process coats both the outer and inner surfaces of the pin.
• Pins are open on the bottom so that water, ice and debris does not accumulate in the pin.
HOLLAND E-HITCH APPLICATIONS
• Aircraft Tow / Pushback Tractors
• ULD / Cargo Dollies
• Baggage Tractors and Trailers